Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Whore Those Auctions, Baby!

I don't want to clean my room, so I've been busy on eBay! I'm busting out with tons of new auctions! First, we have 2 inch Anti Bush Buttons- the usual "Anyone But Bush" "Anarchy 2004" etc. Then in a fit of unoriginailty, I have some Creamy Mami buttons for sale. Creamy Mami is an old school anime in which a young girl gains the abilty to transform into a singing sensation. Both 1 inch and 2 inch versions are avaliable. Of course, to tie in with my previous post, it's all about the risks you want to take. Putting copy righted material on eBay could get your auctions pulled. There are also some buttons based on Japanese wood block prints from the 30's. I love 'em, and here they are in 1 inch and 2 inch versions. Also, I have some great anti racism buttons, with original snarky slogans that will have you jumping with glee! I'm getting back in that eBay groove!

No comments: