Sunday, October 24, 2004

I've decided to switch hosts for my website, and am still waiting for my domain name to transfer. This shop may be a little bit easier to manage! I'm still debating google ad words, but might put it in once I have more stock. Hopefully this page loads faster and is simpler to navigate.

In ebay news, I have gotten up to a hundred feedbacks, which is good, since before this year, I had less than 30. Of course, the problem with ebay is that you are always tempted to buy things, whether it is cute beads or cute socks. However, an annoying problem for me is that it's hard to find a good deal. I refuse to believe that it costs $6.00 to ship something that weighs 2 ounces. I don't mind if the shipping cost is under 3 or 4 bucks for such a light item- one must pay for packaging materials and all. I wish ebay would show shipping costs for items so you didn't have to click on the auction to discover that they are charging $10 to ship 20 beads.

Then again, I don't have to pay for gas to go to the post office during the school year(walking is healthier and just fine) so maybe I am spoiled.

No comments: