Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm a star

Here's a tip for bloggers. Your blog does NOT have to be about you or your daily life. I usually don't blog much about myself because I do not like to be known. I want to blog about what interests me, which is usually gossiping about other people, or my travails in crafting.

My problem lately is that I buy too many supplies, as I've gotten into a new craft. That's technically about me, but I don't tell everyone about every single thing I do- like the fact that I spend a lot of time playing video games, and the fact that I'm surprised that I had the attention span to watch last week's Dollhouse.

So let it flow. Write about what interests you. It's probably not you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! These blog give more information .Its information very needful. Keep it up.