Thursday, June 24, 2004

Early Site Update

I have updated my site a little with some new button designs. One in the black pride section says "Fewer Excuses, More Justice", which expresses how I feel about race relations in this country. If as much time had been spent on solutions than on excuses for why people want to treat others badly, we'd be in utopia right now. In the bleeding hearts section, a button proclaims "No one lives in a vacuum". This button helps remind people that we are all connected, that no one is alone. The background is a beautiful photograph from NASA.

Also, in the art button section, there is George Klimt's Mada Primavesi. I have loved Klimt ever since I first laid my eyes on "The Kiss", which seems to be his most famous work.

Hopefully I can get more buttons out tomorrow.

No comments: