Tuesday, June 22, 2004

New Button Maker!

I got a new button maker, one of the ones from Tecre. It was really heavy, and since I felt a bit woozy today, I didn't understand the instructions at first. My first button came out with the paper on the outside, and the plastic on the inside. Then I got the hang of it, and everything is very nice. Pulling the handle down has a very final feel to it, and I felt a bit more established, having such a nice machine.

I didn't have one defective button except for the first one. This is much improvement over the Badge a Minit. I'm a bit worried about transport because it's just so heavy and stuff. I feel more prepared now, because I'm planning to go to the Memphis Flea Market in July, if I can think of more cheery, family friendly designs.

No comments: