Sunday, March 02, 2008

decisions..


back of earrings
Originally uploaded by cassowaryjewelry
The hardest part of new items is not photographing them. It's figuring out where to put them. I have an etsy, a website, a lov.li, dawanda, and mintd. Sometimes I have a definite idea- these earrings are meant for lov.li where I put a lot of my more fun items, or some items look like they deserve to go to my website, which is my flag ship- but others don't really have a definite niche, so I am always wondering where they go.

3 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

They are cute wherever they go.My problem is the pictures.Yours are good.Maybe you could take my pictures and I could make your decisions....

animeg said...

hahaha, thanks, but you flatter me a bit much.

Tizzalicious said...

Those earrings are so cute!